We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals!

drummerboy
    drummerboy

I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals! Empty I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals!

Post  drummerboy Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Any ideas where I can get some? I'm on a tight budget. Thanks!

db
    wolvie56
    wolvie56

I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals! Empty Re: I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals!

Post  wolvie56 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

drummerboy wrote:Any ideas where I can get some? I'm on a tight budget. Thanks!

db

Don't know how tight your budget is, but check out the Wuhan Traditionals, Amici, or Dream cymbal lines.
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals! Empty Re: I'm in desperate need of some good cymbals!

Post  drummerboy Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

wolvie56 wrote:
    drummerboy wrote:Any ideas where I can get some? I'm on a tight budget. Thanks!

db

Don't know how tight your budget is, but check out the Wuhan Traditionals, Amici, or Dream cymbal lines.

Okay I will! Thanks!

db

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 pm