We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shole Here

Shole

Shole Here Empty Shole Here

Post  Shole Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 am

Hi everyone I am Shole and I just finished High School Very Happy
    I am a cook,writer, basketball player and forum admin Very Happy
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

Shole Here Empty Re: Shole Here

Post  drummerboy Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:01 am

Shole wrote:Hi everyone I am Shole and I just finished High School Very Happy

Welcome to the site Shole!! Read the forum rules And have fun!!! I also am a basketball player and a forum admin Lol!!!

db
    Shole

Post  Shole Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 am

drummerboy wrote:

Welcome to the site Shole!! Read the forum rules And have fun!!! I also am a basketball player and a forum admin Lol!!!

db
    Awesome do you play pro or just a hobby Smile
    I am sort of a semi pro player Very Happy I was offered for now only 1 contract but had to deny it...but well i found some club that hopefully will offer me a contract soon Very Happy
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

Post  drummerboy Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 am

Shole wrote:
    drummerboy wrote:

db
    I am sort of a semi pro player Very Happy I was offered for now only 1 contract but had to deny it...but well i found some club that hopefully will offer me a contract soon Very Happy

Hobby... lol i'm still in high school!

db
    Shole

Post  Shole Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 am

drummerboy wrote:
    Shole wrote:
    drummerboy wrote:

db

db
    I just finished high school Smile I played for a few teams and broke a record in rebounds Very Happy
    I had 26 rebounds in one game Smile
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

Post  drummerboy Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

Shole wrote:
    drummerboy wrote:
    Shole wrote:
    drummerboy wrote:

db

db

I just finished high school Smile I played for a few teams and broke a record in rebounds Very Happy
    I had 26 rebounds in one game Smile

Thats really cool man!!

db
    Shole

Post  Shole Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah but we lost that with 20 points difference because my team mates were not shooting well
    I grabbed an offensive rebound throw to my player he shoots and misses I cach the ball and point Very Happy
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

Post  drummerboy Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Shole wrote:Yeah but we lost that with 20 points difference because my team mates were not shooting well
    I grabbed an offensive rebound throw to my player he shoots and misses I cach the ball and point Very Happy

Its still cool you broke the rocord! Very Happy

db

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:10 am