We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We here at Music Masters would like you to Log In or Sign up! So please take a minute or two out of your time and tell us your opinions. So you can show us your a True Music Master. Thanks.

Drummerboy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

............Wassail!

Fullmoon
    Fullmoon

............Wassail! Empty ............Wassail!

Post  Fullmoon Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Good afternoon.

I'm Jaz, 23 from England.

Found this site thought Promotion Stadium. I'm on the lookout for music forums to post at but also to promote... Because I'm nice like that lol!

I also run a music (metal mostly) forum.

Anyway, I listen to all kinds of music. My favourites being Metal (Extreme, Folk, Power, Doom etc) Bluegrass, Folk/Irish, Ska, Punk, Rock etc etc.

I play music, I play guitar, bass and I'm learning the Banjo.

Look forward to posting around here.
    drummerboy
    drummerboy

............Wassail! Empty Re: ............Wassail!

Post  drummerboy Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Fullmoon wrote:Good afternoon.

I'm Jaz, 23 from England.

Found this site thought Promotion Stadium. I'm on the lookout for music forums to post at but also to promote... Because I'm nice like that lol!

I also run a music (metal mostly) forum.

Anyway, I listen to all kinds of music. My favourites being Metal (Extreme, Folk, Power, Doom etc) Bluegrass, Folk/Irish, Ska, Punk, Rock etc etc.

I play music, I play guitar, bass and I'm learning the Banjo.

Look forward to posting around here.

Great to have you here... Start posting lol! Please read the rules and have fun!

db

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:03 pm